Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 8th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' Sunday May 31,2015

Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation on the eighth edition of his radio program 'Mann Ki Baat' on Sunday May 31,2015

Here are the highlights from the PM's address
 
  • My fellow citizens the last time I spoke with you all on 'Mann ki Baat', Nepal had seen a devastating earthquake. This time we are surrounded by a heat wave.
  • I urge you all to take care of yourselves in this heat. At the same time, take care of the birds & animals around you as well.
  • Board exam results are out. I congratulate those who have passed the exams.
  • Many people told me that your 'Mann Ki Baat' before the exams was very helpful. But, the real reason for students' success is their own hard work.
  • Success and failure are a part of life. We can learn a lot from failure as well.
  • It's important that you realise your potential, capabilities and choose your path based on that.
  • I have always wanted to work for the poor. We think of new initiatives, we take feedback on initiatives.
  • Another thing that gives me a lot of joy is the Kisan TV Channel (launched a few days ago).
  • Kisan TV channel is a channel where both the teacher and the student are farmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment