Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 24, 2016

2016 US Presidential Election - Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump Friday Sep 23,2016






Just days ahead of the crucial first presidential debate, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has scored a major endorsement after Senator Ted Cruz said he would vote for his former rival. 


Mr. Cruz on Friday said he would vote for Trump in the November general elections. 

“After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on election day, I will vote for Republican nominee, Donald Trump. I’ve made this decision for two reasons. First, last year, I promised to support the Republican nominee. And I intend to keep my word,” Mr. Cruz wrote in a Facebook post. 

“Second, even though I have had areas of significant disagreement with our nominee, by any measure Hillary Clinton is wholly unacceptable, that’s why I have always been #NeverHillary,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment